Install, repair, and maintain plant and process equipment for the site, including but not limited to; production, facilities, and material handling equipment. Performs preventive and predictive maintenance tasks as identified in site procedures. Coordinates with and assists other site and contract personnel to ensure required tasks are completed to meet site and individual goals.
- Install and qualify production equipment
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks as scheduled
- Maintain equipment records, logs, and computer management systems, using data to improve support programs in order to meet site and individual goals
- Perform routine and moderately complex equipment repairs for site equipment
- Communicate with supervisory personnel needs of complex repair issues
- Follow established safety guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining electro-mechanical / electronic manufacturing and facilities equipment.
- Experience with resistance welding
- Experience in communicating with outside vendors
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to analyze moderately complex technical problems and communicate with other technical personnel
- Ability to utilize programmable logic controllers to troubleshoot equipment issues
- Ability to use personal computers to document and update activities
$44,000 - $53,000 per year
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Meritor is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. With years of experience engineering innovative products that offer superior performance, efficiency and reliability, our team is equipped to deliver.