Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance or as-needed repairs on homes or grounds, which may include plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, or building construction.
- Provide high-quality customer service to all residents by responding to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner, and maintaining a clean workspace in the residents’ homes.
- Responsible for timely completion of all phases of make-ready/turnover work, and troubleshooting, according to the turn timeline.
- Complete all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company safety standards relaying information that might constitute physical or liability hazards.
- Use and follow safety guidelines for tools and equipment and demonstrate on a regular basis operational knowledge of these products.
- Properly complete all documentation such as work orders and timesheets in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Responsible for being attentive to detail to ensure that all preventative maintenance tasks and ongoing maintenance and repairs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked.
- Maintain community appearance with regular playground cleanup, trash pick-up, and other related responsibilities as required.
- May be called upon to perform grounds and housekeeping responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in multi-family or housing maintenance, construction, or trades with proven competency in 2-3 trades or technical school graduate with certification/license in 2-3 trades including Type I and II EPA, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, building construction.
- Above average knowledge of residential maintenance operations.
- Commitment to participating in the Mayroad training program and ability to successfully complete all assigned Mayroad Classroom courses.
- Above average knowledge and use of hand tools.
- Above average knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Ability to identify and operate any specialty equipment used for the specific trade(s).
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a team environment that is focused on collaboration and accountability; Ability to effectively train level I Maintenance Techs in a hands-on setting.
- Customer-focused with the ability to interact with residents in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to read English and interpret documents and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be available for mandatory after-hours emergency repairs and/or on-call scheduled work rotations.
- Ability to work irregular hours; May be scheduled any day of the week including Saturdays and Sundays
- Valid driver’s license required
- Use of personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement required
Mayroad, an asset management company, has an established leadership heritage of over 20 years of experience operating mission-critical assets that contribute to better outcomes for the communities in which they serve.
Mayroad’s mission is simple: create and foster long-term sustainable partnerships while ensuring the highest level of customer service and social responsibility are delivered to those whose lives we impact every day.
Our current portfolio features over 4,000 homes across six Air Force installations.
Mayroad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.