Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and repair of physical assets in the property management portfolio. Under operational supervision, the Maintenance Tech II performs maintenance related tasks with proven competency in two to three trades such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, construction, appliances, and masonry work, to maintain properties and all common areas in accordance with company standards for overall functionality, cleanliness, and safety. The ability to produce quality work in a timely and efficient manner, while providing residents an exceptional customer experience and quality living environment, is at the forefront of this role. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
This position is open at BOTH OUR EGLIN AFB and HURLBURT Field locations.
Benefit eligibility includes:
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance or as-needed repairs on homes or grounds, which may include plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, or building construction.
- Provide high-quality customer service to all residents by responding to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner, and maintaining a clean workspace in the residents’ homes.
- Responsible for timely completion of all phases of make-ready/turnover work, and troubleshooting, according to the turn timeline.
- Complete all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company safety standards relaying information that might constitute physical or liability hazards.
- Use and follow safety guidelines for tools and equipment and demonstrate on a regular basis operational knowledge of these products.
- Properly complete all documentation such as work orders and timesheets in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Responsible for being attentive to detail to ensure that all preventative maintenance tasks and ongoing maintenance and repairs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked.
- Maintain community appearance with regular playground cleanup, trash pick-up, and other related responsibilities as required.
- May be called upon to perform grounds and housekeeping responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years experience in multi-family or housing maintenance, construction, or trades with proven competency in 2-3 trades or technical school graduate with certification/license in 2-3 trades including Type I and II EPA, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, building construction
- Above average knowledge and use of hand tools
- Customer-focused with the ability to interact with residents in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be available for mandatory after-hours emergency repairs and/or on-call scheduled work rotations
- Ability to work irregular hours; workdays may include Saturday or Sunday
- Valid driver's license required
- Use of personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement required
Mayroad, an asset management company, has an established leadership heritage of over 20 years of experience operating mission-critical assets that contribute to better outcomes for the communities in which they serve.
Mayroad’s mission is simple: create and foster long-term sustainable partnerships while ensuring the highest level of customer service and social responsibility are delivered to those whose lives we impact every day.
Our current portfolio features over 4,000 homes across six Air Force installations.
Mayroad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.