We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance or as-needed repairs on homes or grounds, which may include plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, or building construction.
- Provide high-quality customer service to all residents by responding to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner, and maintaining a clean workspace in the residents’ homes.
- Responsible for timely completion of all phases of make-ready/turnover work, and troubleshooting, according to the turn timeline.
- Complete all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company safety standards relaying information that might constitute physical or liability hazards.
- Use and follow safety guidelines for tools and equipment and demonstrate on a regular basis operational knowledge of these products.
- Properly complete all documentation such as work orders and timesheets in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Responsible for being attentive to detail to ensure that all preventative maintenance tasks and ongoing maintenance and repairs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked.
- Maintain community appearance with regular playground cleanup, trash pick-up, and other related responsibilities as required.
- May be called upon to perform grounds and housekeeping responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years experience in multi-family or housing maintenance, construction, or trades with proven competency in 2-3 trades or technical school graduate with certification/license in 2-3 trades including Type I and II EPA, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, building construction
- Above average knowledge and use of hand tools
- Customer-focused with the ability to interact with residents in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be available for mandatory after-hours emergency repairs and/or on-call scheduled work rotations
- Ability to work irregular hours; workdays may include Saturday or Sunday
- Valid driver's license required
- Use of personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement required
Mayroad, an asset management company, has an established leadership heritage of over 20 years of experience operating mission-critical assets that contribute to better outcomes for the communities in which they serve.
Mayroad’s mission is simple: create and foster long-term sustainable partnerships while ensuring the highest level of customer service and social responsibility are delivered to those whose lives we impact every day.
Our current portfolio features over 4,000 homes across six Air Force installations.
Mayroad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.