Maintenance Tech needed for Apartment Complex needed.
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors,
contractors and fellow employees. Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager, for the
overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
- Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and
- Make ready units for new move‐ins
- Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems
- Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
- Complete grounds work such as: Grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
- Coordinate special projects as directed
- Being able to solve different types of problems.
- Having mechanical aptitude.
- Being physically fit.
- Having basic carpentry knowledge.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being able to perform different tasks at the same time.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to follow precise instructions.
$40,000 + apartment
About Strategy Properties
We are a single and multi family residential home investment company specializing in purchasing homes in Detroit and Southeast Michigan. We are based out of Livonia, MI. Check out our website at www.strategyproperties.com.