We are now hiring for Maintenance Technicians in Gray Court, SC. We are looking for experienced and reliable individuals to be able to make necessary machines modifications, construction, and repairs to keep the production equipment running in the highest efficiency.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Four year certificate/degree from a college or technical school. Minimum of 5 years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to complete reports and forms associated with the position: Ability to communicate effectively orally, and in writing.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers. common fractions, and decimals.
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or scheduled form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch.
- The work environment characteristics described here representative of those an employee might encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time hours
- Assist in trouble shooting our production equipment and/or assist in replacing any mechanical parts that break down.
- Cleans/changes filters on all pumps/drives/equipment as instructed.
- Grease/oil equipment as needed/instructed.
- Maintains proper housekeeping and follows all safety rules.
- Assist with building organization/changes.
- Assists in line/equipment PM work as needed.
- Completes all daily logs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge , skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
$22 Hourly, depending on experience.
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!