KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
Are you an experienced maintenance technician coordinator with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our portfolio of managed properties in tip-top shape. You’ll run routine inspections and develop proactive and preventative maintenance plans Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Triage and troubleshoot maintenance issues to ensure proper prioritization and timely resolution.
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Must be able to understand basic and advanced home and building maintenance techniques and procedures
- Applicants should have knowledge of various heating systems (boiler, forced air units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
About KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We are a top Property Management company. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of different property types and internal systems. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential await you.