Design Builders, Inc.
We’re looking for a hardworking, reliable generalist or a maintenance technician for our properties (mostly houses, some duplexes, apartments) in NWA. Our ideal candidate has a variety of skills such as framing/trim carpentry, housekeeping, plumbing, flooring, painting, janitorial, and electrical skills, able to communicate and problem solve any skill areas with which they're less experienced. We're remodeling several properties, but we also need simpler work done and we're willing to train the right person.
Generally, we outsource emergencies, so no need to be "on-call".
If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Follow specs and plans, execute and coordinate remodeling jobs
- Lawncare and landscaping
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
$12 - $35 hourly
About Design Builders, Inc.
General Contractor that specializes in maintaining, repairing, and remodeling properties.