- Install, repair, and maintain plant and process equipment for the site, including but not limited to; production, facilities, and material handling equipment.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance tasks as identified in site procedures.
- Coordinates with and assists other site and contract personnel to ensure required tasks are completed to meet site and individual goal
Essential duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Install and qualify production equipment.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance tasks as scheduled.
- Maintain equipment records, logs, and computer management systems, using data to improve support programs in order to meet site and individual goals.
- Perform routine and complex equipment repairs for site equipment.
- Communicate with supervisory personnel needs of complex repair issues.
- Communicate with outside contractors and technical resources to develop and maintain process equipment at levels to exceed site goals.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex machining, assembly, and fabrication equipment.
- Technical Associate’s Degree or equivalent is required.
- Must have a forklift drive certification, and possess good skills in forklift operations.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems and communicate to other technical personnel.
- Ability to use computers to document and update activities.
- Experience in CNC repair.
It is preferred that the candidate has experience and training doing the following:
- Resistance welding, mig welding.
- Formalized TPM culture
- Fanuc robot
- Tooling set up/operation
- Major PLC platforms (ex. Allen Bradley or Siemen)
- Metal cutting
About York Mac
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!