36 North Properties
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
Duties (can include but not limited to):
- Assign, schedule technicians and vendors to complete repairs in vacant units.
- You will help maintain our client’s properties, according to company standards.
- Provide supervision over maintenance technicians, projects, and maintenance work order completion
- Assist in inspection of units, estimate approvals, work order processing, work order summary review
- Data entry
- Dispatch, building, and unit inspections
The position is responsible for all aspects of assigned properties to include managing vendors, sustaining top condition and performance of the properties, comply with all applicable regulatory standards, as well as maintaining client and tenant relationships, weekly and daily reports, traveling throughout the Monterey County area, supervision of on-site managers.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to be an excellent communicator, customer service-oriented individual committed to improving assigned properties. The maintenance coordinator will work closely with clients to understand expectations, problem-solving abilities for complex issues, ability to perform property inspections, working both as a team member and independently.
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Must have transportation / at least 2+ year’s experience in related field/position
- Possess a valid CA Drivers License and Auto Insurance
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and crawling
- Construction background
- Ability to work proficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly/reading and writing proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, email, Appfolio experience is a plus
About 36 North Properties
Offering nearly two decades of experience, 36 North Property Management, offers knowledge and professionalism to clientele in the Salinas Valley and throughout the Monterey Peninsula. We specialize in single-family homes, condos, duplex units, large and small apartment complexes, and commercial buildings. We are a growing company looking for motivated individuals. We are offering growth with an innovative company.
Protecting and maintaining your asset is our number one priority. This is why we utilize the most advanced and secure technologies, allowing your property to work at its highest potential. Our extensive online advertising platform, combined with an effective applicant screening program ensures that we provide each space with high-quality tenants.