The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), carpentry, painting, and other building systems.
- Hires and trains maintenance department staff.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of maintenance staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
- Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
- Assesses building systems to plan work assignments and project schedules.
- Develops maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assists with departmental budget estimates and costs of specific repair projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of building systems such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify issues and determine repairs that are needed
- Ability to plan maintenance schedules for building systems
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least five years of maintenance experience required
- Must be able to traverse property and facility to diagnose building issues and plan repairs or maintenance
- Must be physically able to perform repairs when needed
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
$19 - $25 hourly
About DVG Realty
DVG Realty works in partnership to provide a comprehensive approach to all matters involving Real Estate.