Design Builders, Inc.
Maintenance, Landscaping, Renovation
We’re looking for hardworking maintenance technicians to join our team! You’ll make sure our properties are operating efficiently, complete routine maintenance, complete repairs, and possibly work on some lawncare/landscaping jobs. You may work on renovations and remodels for the company, too. The ideal person for this job is reliable, honest, and capable of working alone and with others. The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems, prior maintenance, renovation, or landscaping experience is required for this position, but we have other positions open for the right applicant with less experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that values its employees, reach out to us today!
- $500 Sign-on Bonus for all hires
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks on structural, mechanical, and plumbing systems
- Perform routine maintenance
- Inspect properties for damages and repair as needed
- Keep records of repairs and maintenance
- Handle additional maintenance and repair tasks as needed
- Follow specs and plans, execute and coordinate remodeling jobs
- Lawncare and landscaping
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Reliable transportation
- Solutions and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to be and stay clean on the job (your past is not disqualifying)
- Attention to detail, work ethic, communication skills
$20 - $25 hourly
About Design Builders, Inc.
Sage Home Services, a subsidiary of Design Builders, Inc., lic. 008699092, focuses on providing home maintenance, repairs, and renovations.