Marshall Reddick Real Estate
We are in need of a real “go-getter” who can make an immediate impact in our Property Management division. We are looking for someone who is a team player and able to communicate effectively with many different departments and individuals. As the Maintenance Property Manager, your role is critical to the success of the department. You will be responsible for our properties under management in Orange County and LA County. Time management, attention to detail and going the extra mile are all skills needed to be successful in this role. If you are looking to join a powerhouse team that likes to get things done while delivering excellent service, this is the position for you.
- Vacation, sick days and 401k with matching
- company-sponsored medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Company car provided. Clean driving record required.
*No phone calls from recruiters or employment agencies. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers. All candidates must apply directly and complete the process.
- Onboard occupied and vacant properties
- Create recommended repairs list for and new properties and vacant property to be rent ready
- Assist Maintenance Coordinator with tenant repair requests
- Hire, fire, and manage vendors performing repairs and renovations
- Communicate with Landlords and Owner Coordinator on major renovations or repairs
- Negotiate vendor quotes and invoices to achieve competitive pricing
- Maintain vendor list and obtain necessary documentation to remain on our vendor list
- Review all owner statements to ensure accuracy with the accounting department
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Enjoys working on a team and being a team player
- Effective communicator
- Strong Time Management and prioritization
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic
- Experience with CRM and accounting software
- Property Management
- Construction Management / Project Management
- Experience with Property Management Software, Propertyware or Appfolio is a plus
$50,000 - $65,000
About Marshall Reddick Real Estate
Here at Marshall Reddick, we enjoy working hard in a fast-paced, fun, and rapidly changing real estate environment. We are a full-service residential real estate brokerage, property manager, and private money lender. We have 45 employees across 3 offices in Newport Beach, CA, San Antonio, TX and Clarksville, TN; with an entrepreneurial start-up culture. Founded in 1979 with new ownership in 2014, we are dedicated to creating transparent, consistent, quality results in residential real estate.