- We are looking for an experienced property management Maintenance Technician for Approx. 200 doors and growing. The successful candidate must have experience in plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and drywall repair.
- A commitment to exceptional customer service is critical. The Maintenance Technician will perform general maintenance and repairs and apply specialized skills in areas such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and drywall repair.
- Pressure washing exterior of houses (as needed)
Assist in light landscaping duties; making sure the property is presentable for viewings and move-ins.
- Turnover work and make-ready to vacant houses.
Respond to service calls and assist with the planned maintenance under the direction of the Metro office staff.
- Contact Metro office staff whenever unsure how to proceed with a problem or solution.
Complete all assignments in a thorough, timely, and good quality manner.
- Be courteous to all residents and prospects.
Operate within OSHA guidelines. Report any emergencies to Maintenance Supervisor or Manager. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach, climb steps, and lift up to 75 pounds.
Ability to respond courteously to residents.
Working knowledge of various types of tools and equipment.
- Basic math and measurement skills.
Willingness to be on call.
Ability to use ladders and scaffolds in a safe approved manner.
Ability to communicate well.
Ability to proceed logically when faced with a problem and know when to go for help.
- Minor drywall and building repair.
Have reliable transportation.
Mechanical experience and aptitude
. Ability to respond quickly to emergencies.
- HVAC or EPA certification.
$18 - $20 per hour (depending on experience)
About Limbird Team
The Limbird Real Estate Group has been #1 in Arkansas for over 5 years and is recognized nationally in the Wall Street Journal among the top 45 firms in the nation out of over one million.