LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
We are looking for a motivated, capable individual to work with our property management team and assist in managing the cleanliness and maintenance of our buildings. Individual must be willing to learn and be open to going the "extra mile" to ensure the comfort and safety of our tenants.
- Clean and maintain cleanliness of lobbies, hallways, restrooms, elevators, stairways, and other common areas including washing, dusting, polishing, etc.
- Maintain common area floors including, wash and wax hard surface flooring, vacuuming carpets and rugs, washing carpets and rugs, cleaning tile grout, etc.
- Maintain common area walls, windows, and doors including, wash and clean, and washing windows
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas
- Empty trash receptacles and transport trash to the disposal area
- Most of the job will be dedicated to cleaning duties and some dedicated to light maintenance duties
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
- Work collaboratively in a team environment or independently as needed
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a good history of job dependability and responsibility
- Previous relevant work experience preferred
$15 - $20 hourly
About LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc. is a real estate brokerage based in New York City dedicated to providing exceptional service to tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers. Established in 2006, we have worked hard to develop strong and long lasting relationships with our clients by remaining knowledgeable of the industry, making outstanding service a priority, and continuously adjusting to changing and developing markets.
LandSeAir is an innovative firm that takes a hands-on approach to the marketing of our listings, with a strategized and unique use of online, print media, press events, and industry syndication.