Comfort Shield HVAC of NC
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for our next problem-solving Plumber. We’re looking for an experienced Plumber to help our growing book of customers. You'll be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, replacing, and repairing a variety of service plumbing work orders, and helping out with rough-ins and trim-outs. If you’re familiar with repairing, servicing, and making sure every plumbing job you complete meets building codes, apply today!
- Fulfill preventative maintenance orders for customers
- Diagnose and repair problems, including component installation and replacement
- Present customers with a total for the plumbing services, repairs, and installation
- Certify newly installed components properly function
- Enter completed projects and the parts used into database
- Conduct residential and commercial maintenance and installation of plumbing equipment
- We require candidates have a high school diploma or GED
- Physically able to lift 50lbs, work in tight spaces, crawl, and great physical dexterity
- The candidate must have excellent problem-solving, interpersonal skills, patience and a can-do attitude
- Have a clean driving record
- Have your own hand/power tools
$19 - $28 hourly
About Comfort Shield HVAC of NC
Comfort Shield HVAC is a Christ-first company looking for an all-around handyman with the ability to work in both residential and light commercial settings performing basic repairs and maintenance. We are family orientated and take care of all our employees like family. We know it's you, the worker, who keeps the doors open, and we show our appreciation for your hard work.