Our team is growing, and we’re looking for our next problem-solving plumber. We’re looking for an experienced and licensed plumber to help our growing book of customers. You'll be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, replacing, and repairing a variety of plumbing work orders. You’re familiar with interpreting blueprints, and making sure every job you complete meets building codes. If this sounds promising, apply today!
- Maintain records of completed projects and parts used
- Interpret and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Present customers with a total for the plumbing services, repairs, and installation
- Fulfill preventative maintenance orders for customers
- Perform maintenance and installation of plumbing equipment in homes and businesses
- Certification from a plumbing program at a technical or trade school
- Provide outstanding communication to a diverse group of customers and a good problem-solver
- Candidate must obtain plumber license (Level 1 required, Level 2-3 desired)
- We require candidates have a high school diploma or GED
- Physically able to lift 50lbs, work in tight spaces, crawl, and great physical dexterity
We’re a South Florida general contractor, property management and real estate company. Our mission is to deliver the best home ownership experience to our customers. We do that by offering services in brokerage, property management, and construction. We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Real Estate Agents.
Our vision is to become a beloved one-stop-shop real estate company in South Florida.
Check out our websites: