Baymont By Wyndham Indianapolis South.
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
About Baymont By Wyndham Indianapolis South.
Baymont By Wyndham Indianapolis South, located at I65 and Southport rd off of exit 103 on I65.