Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Do you have a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! This hotel is currently under construction and is slated to open in the summer of 2022. This job offers an interesting opportunity to be a part of this brand-new hotel’s pre-opening process!
We’re looking for a reliable part-time maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
This part-time position will report directly to the Chief Maintenance Engineer.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
$14 - $15 hourly
About Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Retreat Hotels and Resorts turns striking visions into reality by developing, owning, and operating hotels. Retreat Hotels started in 1985 when it renovated and operated the historic Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island, GA. Since then, Retreat has been involved in several new hotel developments. Retreat has a three-fold mission:
- Create an unrivaled guest experience, where guests return year after year.
- Be a responsible member of the community and proactively protect and preserve the environment.
- Provide a warm and inviting place to work where hard work, creativity, and ethical practices are rewarded--a place where employees want a career that can last a lifetime.