Microtel Inn and Suites-Liberty, MO
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
$14 - $16 hourly
About Microtel Inn and Suites-Liberty, MO
The beautiful brand new Microtel Inn and Suites located in Liberty, MO is preparing to open its doors at the end of April. This property needs friendly, smiling, and energetic staff to welcome our hotel guests. Join our Team!!!