Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Prep trucks and equipment for the workday
- Monitor daily and perform weekly pressing washing schedule
- Handle setup and breakdown of equipment
- Navigation of ladders and utilization of safety equipment
- Mixing and applying solutions
- Customer Property Protection
- Other duties as assigned
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Prior maintenance experience preferred
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be 18+ years old
- Ability to lift/move equipment up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable working on ladders/outdoors
Mayroad, an asset management company, has an established leadership heritage of over 20 years of experience operating mission-critical assets that contribute to better outcomes for the communities in which they serve.
Mayroad’s mission is simple: create and foster long-term sustainable partnerships while ensuring the highest level of customer service and social responsibility are delivered to those whose lives we impact every day.
Our current portfolio features over 4,000 homes across six Air Force installations.
Mayroad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.