Lexis Real Estate Group, Inc.
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
$17 - $20 hourly
About Lexis Real Estate Group, Inc.
Lexis is a group of individual agents who each bring their unique talents to the table to collaborate for the best interest of our clients.
Our business is family-owned and operated. We have roots where others have branches.
We like our agents to feel that we are partners in their journey.
We serve both residential and commercial consumers throughout Gainesville.
We stand for Family, Trust, Collaboration, Positivity, and above all, Integrity.