Deadwood Miners Hotel & Restaurant
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About Deadwood Miners Hotel & Restaurant
Deadwood Miners Hotel & Restaurant formerly known as the Hickok House is looking for fun, ambitious, responsible individuals to join our team. Feel free to stop in or reach out via phone or email.