La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
$18 - $20 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center.