We are looking for a Civil Engineer/Mechanical Engineer with Management experience. Peak Workforce Solutions in Fort Mill, SC is looking to fill this position immediately. This is a chemical plant so you must be experienced with pipes and tanks, reactors, pumps and such.
- Family-owned. Great place to work. The right person if they put the time in and do a good job will be the master of their domain.
- Paid every two-weeks or 26 paychecks.
- Good benefits – Health Care, Dental, and Vision – individual approx. $81/two weeks or for a family - $525/two weeks
- 401K – match up to 6%
- 2-week vacation after 1
- 4-week vacation after 5 years
- 5-week vacation after 10 years
Compensation: Salary is six figures, exact amount to be discussed during interview.
Can assist with a process design that includes but not limited to:
- Cost Estimating
- Design layouts of equip, tanks reactors, pumps, general plant expansions and starting with conceptual dwgs and ideas
- Familiar with AutoCAD and make hand drawings and or sketches
- Forecasting Future Plant Expansion and planning 5 to 10 years out
- Understands and can read PIDs (Process Flow Diagrams)
- Can come up with designs on Tanks, Reactors, piping arrangements
- Understand Electrical System and willing to learn electrical design systems
- Understand Structural and concrete design or at least try to learn these
- You will run more than one project at a time and manage the maintenance shop and give updates to superiors
Must understand and be able to accomplish the following:
- Welding Process
- NDT – Non-destructive Testing
- Pipe fitting or laying out and routing of power
- Understands Electrical Systems and can use a volt-meter. Can read a wiring diagram
- Understands what a level, pressure and flow transmitters are. Or what a HARTCommunicator is.
- Understands what a DCS System (Distributed Control System) is
- Equipment Inspections
- Good trouble-shooter
- Good thinking process and can reason. Can stand his ground and argue his point whether his point is won or not
- MI – Mechanical Integrity – Preventive and Predictive Maint
- Work systems
- Planning and scheduling
- Good / Strong work ethics – Not afraid to get hands dirty and is hands-on and leads.
- Willing to work off-hours if required, come in on weekends, take calls after hours - which happens a lot!
- Understands OSHA Standards that includes PSM Compliance
- Understands rebuilding of Gearboxes, Centrifugal Pumps, Mechanical Seals, Mixers
- Confined Space Training
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!