We are looking for a Maintenance Manager who will direct and coordinate activities sought at preventive maintenance, continuous optimization and improvement of production equipment. Core responsibilities will include direct supervision and management of maintenance activities performed by the maintenance team. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance and managerial experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smooth and eliminate safety risks
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
About Qualtronics LLC
- Great company culture. Family-owned and operated
- Rest and Relaxation. 10 paid holidays, accrued paid time off
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, and vision are partially paid for by us
- Prepare for the Future. 401K with company match
- Free Financial Wellness services are available
- Free Corporate Chaplain services are available
Take a peek at what Qualtronics is all about!