We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
$20 - $25 hourly
About Qualtronics LLC
- Great company culture. Family-owned and operated
- Rest and Relaxation. 10 paid holidays, accrued paid time off
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, and vision are partially paid for by us
- Prepare for the Future. 401K with company match
- Free Financial Wellness services are available
- Free Corporate Chaplain services are available
Take a peek at what Qualtronics is all about!