Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
About Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
Hotel Indigo is an upper upscale boutique hotel brand focused on creating a uniquely local experience in each of our hotels. We deliver a beautiful perspective of the neighborhood, bringing its sights, sounds, and flavors into our spaces.