Homewood Suites Raleigh
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
About Homewood Suites Raleigh
Off I-440, we're steps from Crabtree Valley Mall and three miles from the North Carolina Museum of Art. Meredith College and NC State University can be reached in 10 minutes, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport is only 10 miles from our door.