Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
About Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center
Find us off I-17, 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and downtown. You’ll be 10 minutes from Arizona State University West, and 20 minutes from Grand Canyon University. Explore neighborhood dining, or try your in-suite kitchen.