Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Assist other technicians and engineers with a variety of maintenance tasks in a collaborative manner
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
About Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center
Find us off I-17, 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and downtown. You’ll be 10 minutes from Arizona State University West, and 20 minutes from Grand Canyon University. Explore neighborhood dining, or try your in-suite kitchen.