Holiday Inn Matteson
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
About Holiday Inn Matteson
We are a great company looking to add to our growing family.
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center located in Matteson, IL; a southwest suburb of Chicago and is in the heart of the four-way intersection of I-57 and Rte 30. We offer a convenient location with easy access to I-80, I-294, and I-90/94. Comfortable with a new contemporary look, the hotel offers 202 guestrooms. The Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center provides you with a home away from home.