Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
Our hotel is currently hiring Full Time and Part Time Maintenance Engineer.
General Maintenance is primarily responsible for performing a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of the hotel's facilities, and equipment. Will promote a safe working environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Perform general repairs in maintenance-related disciplines, including but not limited to: carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, electrical, and finish work.
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facilities including guest suites, public areas, etc.
- Respond to guest room calls as required.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Maintain department equipment and supply inventory levels.
- Ensure security, cleanliness, preventive maintenance and repair of engineering tools, equipment and safety features, according to established procedures and within budget.
- Prior maintenance experience
- Hotel experience ideal but not required
$16 - $20 hourly
About Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
Embrace the simplicity of small-town life at Sheraton Great Valley Hotel. Situated near the town of Malvern in Frazer, Pennsylvania, our hotel is framed by scenic valleys and rivers. As part of the Philadelphia suburbs, we are 30 miles northwest of downtown Philly. Plus, we're within a quick drive of West Chester University and Immaculata University along with great outlet shopping at QVC. During your stay at the hotel, keep active in our 24-hour fitness center, splash in the indoor pool and savor seasonal cuisine at The White Horse Tavern and Lounge.