Hilton Garden Inn Independence
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Assist other technicians and engineers with a variety of maintenance tasks in a collaborative manner
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
$42,000 to 48,0000
About Hilton Garden Inn Independence
Hilton Garden Inn Independence is located next to the Independence Events Center and only 10 minutes from downtown Kansas City, MO.