Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
About Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.