DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We are a great place to work!