Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
About Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
We’re in Windward Business Center with a free three-mile shuttle. Downtown Alpharetta is four miles away and we’re 10 minutes from Avalon Boulevard and Ameris Bank Amphitheatre. We have free parking, an indoor pool, a patio with a fire pit, and a lobby lounge. Enjoy breakfast, dinner, and room service from The Garden Grill restaurant.