Professional Home Buyers
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Work with a team to complete tasks given
- Communicate with tenants and property manager
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, plumbing leaks, and general maintenance items
- Minor plumbing such as installing faucets, garbage disposals, etc..
- Ability to work in all weather
- Install appliances and equipment
- Carpentry work such as framing, installing baseboards, cabinets etc..
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, fixtures, locks
- Inspect and troubleshoot maintenance issues
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Proven experience in a maintenance position
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- Eager and willing to learn and take direction
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must be able to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Self Motivated
$15 - $22 hourly DOE
About Professional Home Buyers
Professional Home Buyers has been buying and selling real estate since 2001. We have been ranked on the INC 5000 list of fastest-growing companies.
We believe in investing in people and giving them opportunities to grow.
If you want to work for a growing company with a great culture then this is it!