The Candor Realtor Team at United Real Estate
Are you a safety-first problem-solver that’s ready to repair, replace, install, and maintain electrical systems in homes, businesses, and factories? We’re looking for experienced electricians with a passion for helping our customers keep their lights on. Our next hire has the technical skills to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various electrical problems, understands the importance of and ensures all work adheres to national and local safety codes, and has completed all training, apprenticeship, and licensing requirements. Apply to be our next electrician now!
- Read and apply electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Conduct residential and commercial maintenance and installation of electrical equipment
- Identify and fix electrical problems, including component replacement and installation
- Run tests on all wiring and electrical components to ensure it’s connected
- Test newly installed electrical components to ensure proper function
- Associate’s degree from an electrician program at a technical school is required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Successfully completed formal electrician apprenticeship
- Valid electrician license is required
- We require candidates have a high school diploma or GED
About The Candor Realtor Team at United Real Estate
We are a husband and wife real estate team based on the Main Line.