Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
We are looking for a safety-first, analytical, and experienced electrician to join our team. You'll be assigned a variety of work orders, including fixing, replacing, installing, and maintaining, and testing electrical wiring, circuit breakers, transformers, and lighting fixtures in buildings. The ideal candidate is familiar with reading technical schematics and blueprints, has extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring, and has completed all training, apprenticeship, and licensing requirements. If this is you, apply today!
- Check newly installed electrical components to make sure they work
- Understand and employ electrical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and wiring diagrams
- Make sure the wiring is in accordance with all building codes and safety regulations
- Install wiring and other electrical components, and test to ensure it’s properly connected
- Locate and correct electrical problems, including component installation and replacement
- Ability to speak well and deal effectively with people, including tact and courtesy
- Willing to work in confined spaces, at great heights, and in all types of weather conditions
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs
- Successfully completed formal electrician apprenticeship
- We require candidates have a high school diploma or GED
25 - 35 hourly
About Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
The Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge is the premier conference and event center in the surrounding market. We routinely provide quality service to all manners of guests and groups. With 300 rooms and 32,000 square feet of event space, we are the place for a high-volume on-site hotelier experience.
We routinely outperform competitors in a saturated market through superior quality and consistency for large gatherings. Award-winning banquet services, food service, and guest amenities including a 5000 square foot gym, newly renovated outdoor pool, and patio space.
We believe in a guest first, operations second aspect of doing business. One of the principal reasons we have outperformed competitors is due to our collective customer service bearing. We go above and beyond what is expected to ensure positive engagement and guest experience.