Arcadia Senior Living
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
$17 - $19 hourly
About Arcadia Senior Living
Arcadia Senior Living enhances the lives of its residents by relieving them of the stress of everyday tasks allowing them to focus on what's important to them as individuals. Our residents regularly volunteer their time for local agencies to give back to their neighbors.