Philly Living is seeking to hire a Maintenance Coordinator who will be a critical person to our success as a company. The ideal candidate will be the main contact point for our residents for all maintenance-related requests and facilitation and is expected to maintain our outstanding customer service track record. The person in this role builds our customer service reputation by servicing and managing all maintenance components for the property management team. This position will require excellent organization and time management skills to exceed expectations for our residents, owners, and vendors.
- Salary Range: $45,000 - $50,000 | $55,000 - $60,000 (depending on experience)
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan 401K 3% match 1/1
- Interfaces with owners, tenants, vendors, and others involved in building issues
- Interacts and develops trust-based relationships with tenants on a regular basis via phone, in-person, and e-mail; Communicates regarding service requests/issues
- Oversee maintenance planning and scheduling
- Working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements
- Demonstrates understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
- Tasks include but are not limited to processing maintenance work requests and responding to building occupant requests for assistance
- Respond to in-person, phone, and email inquiries, which include providing community information, making appointments, and following up with after-hours maintenance requests
- Prior work with vendors or ordering services (appliances, plumbing, electrical) preferred
- Effective communication and interaction with customers, vendors, management, and co-workers is sufficient to exchange or convey information and give and receive work direction.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to commute/relocate: Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Valid Driver's License (Preferred)
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational & project management abilities
- Strong problem-solving abilities and customer service skills
- Knowledge of AppFolio and Google Workspace/G-suite
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude!
$45,000 - $60,000
Our company is proud of our ability to deliver comprehensive and highly-adaptable services to our clients. Our residential clients trust us to find them beautiful homes and apartments. Commercial clients know they can charge us to deal with complicated contracts and deals. Our property management services run the gamut from keeping multi-family homes in good shape to improving condominium residents’ lives.