Cory Real Estate Services
Our Real Estate brokerage is looking for a self-motivated individual that is very organized and demonstrates meticulous attention to detail. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment and have great communication skills.
Applicant must be personable, enjoy speaking to the public, and have an easy time building rapport with others.
No Experience - Compensation for the position is $9/hour with a 90-day probationary period, after which it will go to $10/hour
1+ year of experience - Compensation for the position is $10/hour with a 90-day probationary period, after which it will go to $11/hour
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Communicate with owners, tenants, and vendors in a clear and effective way
- Provide various administrative tasks to Property Manager
- Manage all incoming maintenance requests and schedule quotes and repairs as needed
- Follow up with vendors, tenants, and owners as needed and ensure communication is seamless
- Grow and maintain vendor relationships
- Job Type: Full-time
- Basic understanding of Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent customer service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- Applicant must be available Monday-Friday 9am-4pm as well as after hours and weekends for Emergency Maintenance Calls
About Cory Real Estate Services
Cory Real Estate Services is a Veteran-Owned and Operated, Full-Service Brokerage serving buyers, sellers, property owners, and tenants in the Clarksville, TN / Ft. Campbell area. We are focused on continuing to grow our business through world-class service provided by dedicated, hard-working, fun, and friendly staff and agents.