ALNA Management INC
As the Maintenance Coordinator we need someone who exhibits strong commitment to service need, represents the company in a professional manner. He/she should be able to make independent decisions and prioritize tasks. Must be able to work in a high stress and fast paced environment.
Here at ALNA Management we are looking for a go-getter and someone to lead the pack. As a maintenance coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repair scheduling, execution and follow-up.
- Vendor and contractor administration, property inspection processes, and preventive maintenance and construction, or rehabilitation.
- Projects for portfolio of residential rental properties.
- Oversee and ensure that established preventative maintenance programs are implemented, followed and documented.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of property files and on-going maintenance issues. Has a complete understanding and knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the accurate record-keeping. Assists with ordering supplies and managing maintenance budget Works with scope of work and punch list, determine supplies and equipment needs.
- Must be organized
- Work independently
- Go-getter attitude
- Have effective verbal and written communication
$12 - $15
About ALNA Management INC
At ALNA Management, we pride ourselves with the ability to provide a superior property management experience to each and every client that walks through our door. With over 10 years of experience managing our own properties, ALNA Management is also incredibly happy to extend our services to investors all throughout the area.