Peak - Columbia Branch
This position is responsible for the safety, quality, cost and efficiency of the Maintenance Controls in the facility. They will be responsible for the overall reliability of all electrical equipment. The role requires knowledge of all the Electrical Controls, programming and switchgear in the facility including the following areas; Batch, Melting, Sizing and Fiber Forming.
- Monitor maintenance reliability and performance and make decision to solve problems
- Ability to install, trouble shoot and repair various measuring and monitoring systems though out the facility
- Must understand UL and ANSI standards
- Responsible for Fanuc robot preventive maintenance program
- Enforce Health and Safety procedures and precautions
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Controls Specialist
- In-depth knowledge of Electrical maintenance procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and CAD type software
- Fanuc robot experience a plus
- BS in Engineering or relevant field or relevant experience
- 3 to 8 years' experience in industrial controls
- Compensation is based on experience 100%
About Peak - Columbia Branch
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals who want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!