Design Builders, Inc.
Our company is looking for an experienced construction administrator to help us manage our fast-paced office. We need someone familiar with the construction industry with a few years of administration experience to oversee our cash management, quality control process, and contract administration. If you’re looking to work alongside team members with a strong commitment to excellence, please apply today!
- Enforce quality control process measures that ensure compliance with contracts, building, and code regulations
- Perform cash management, payroll, and billing tasks - prepare invoices, subcontracts, change orders, work orders, purchase orders, and punch lists
- Direct subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assembling bid packages including scope of work, bidding process, and needed construction documents
- Prepare the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
- Knowledge of the construction industry and processes are helpful - including AIA documentation, codes, and safety regulations
- Superb organization and communication skills, time management, and attention to detail are desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project or construction management software are required
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required – some college highly preferred
- Fundamental accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are preferable
$15 - $25 hourly
About Design Builders, Inc.
General Contractor that specializes in maintaining, repairing, and remodeling properties.