The Part-Time Maintenance person reports to the General Manager and will have responsibility for tending to outside grounds, trash pickup, weeding, also general maintenance in guest suites and common areas of the hotel. This includes preventative maintenance for guest suites, public areas, equipment, and grounds. This position requires weekend availability.
- Maintain hotel grounds and building exterior on a daily basis, participate in daily room maintenance
- Maintain preventive maintenance program in accordance with company standards
- Complete all maintenance work orders identified for the day – painting, minor electrical plumbing, drywall repair, HVAC cleaning, appliance installation
- Ensure routine preventative maintenance on laundry equipment, heating, and air conditioning units, ice machines, exercise equipment, and plumbing are performed as required by the manufacturer and in accordance with the warranty specifications
- Implement Maintenance Department programs to assure that the quality criteria are met
- Any reasonable request by management that the maintenance person is capable of performing
- Minimum 2 years of consistent work experience
- Strong technical and organizational skills, hotel maintenance experience a plus
- Availability to work most weekends
- Attention to detail
- Desire to meet/exceed exceptionally high standards
- High degree of self-motivation
- Capacity to do whatever it takes to keep the hotel well maintained and in tip-top shape.
$15 - $17 hourly
About EXCL Hospitality
EXCL Hospitality takes pride in providing an exceptional work environment for its employees with generous Paid Time Off, Medical Benefits (for full-time), Performance Bonus, and Travel Discounts at over 3000 Hotels worldwide. EXCL Hospitality is deeply committed to giving its teams the resources it needs to be successful.
EXCL Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
EXCL Hospitality is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!