Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve our customers and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!
We are looking for Entry Level Maintenance Associates for positions in West Columbia.
- Complex troubleshooting and repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Provides technical guidance/direction to other maintenance personnel
- Establishes, implements and modifies predictive and preventative maintenance scheduling systems
- Assists process improvement teams in applying statistical tools to determine root cause and implement solutions for identified problems
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures
- May be required to train others
- Assist in set up of existing or new fixtures for machining or assembly
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Electrical and/or PLC experience desired
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in an industrial environment
- Successful completion of relevant knowledge testing
- You must be able to comply with all of the above responsibilities
$10 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!