Full time 30 hours per week includes benefits, competitive salary, bonus potential and 401k!
The Mail Courier transports mail from the Post Office to the clinic and from the clinic to the Post Office. They will be primarily responsible for ensuring mail is sorted and distributed as well as delivering to proximate facilities via the clinic golf cart.
Mail Courier Services
- Provide courier services internally daily at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Provide courier services externally daily at 10AM and 1PM delivering to Pinehurst Radiology, FHMRH, PMC and Specialty Clinic.
- Pick up mail at 8AM daily Pinehurst Post Office.
- Sort and distribute mail to designated mailboxes by noon daily.
- Deliver outgoing mail to Post Office by 3:30PM daily.
- Deliver Stat runs to lab at FHMRH, Pinehurst Radiology
- Pick up boxes from Copy Center for Ortho, Vascular and other departments as needed.
- Formal training equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Ability to deal effectively with the public.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively work in situations of high to moderate stress and meet routine requirements of service standards on a daily basis.
- Ability to work on multiple task simultaneously changing from one task to the next with no decrease in productivity.
- Customer service driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish credibility
- Resourceful and well organized
$9+ / hour depending on experience
About Pinehurst Surgical
Pinehurst Surgical is a state-of-the-art facility located in Pinehurst, North Carolina with locations in Rockingham, Sanford, Raeford, Laurinburg, Troy and more!