IH Services, Inc
Local Company hiring machine operators!
We are seeking machine operators to join our team. We have ample amount of opportunities to offer:
- Weekly pay!
- Great health benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Growth potential
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Responsible for checking quality of their line at shift change and on an hourly basis.
- Enters roll information into the plant computer system.
- Ensures that packaging is being done per the correct customer packing specification.
- Responsible for testing treatment, gauge and width specifications.
- Responsible for providing samples to the QA Lab for testing.
- Responsible for checking blenders at shift and order changes.
- Responsible for completing a 1st piece check sheet for each change over.
- Responsible for verifying all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Responsible for promoting safety awareness throughout the plant. Make sure all employees have required PPE and are following all safety policies.
- Responsible for reporting any defective equipment or safety hazards to Shift Supervisor.
- Responsible for maintaining work zone housekeeping throughout entire shift.
- Responsible for maximizing production rates while maintaining a quality product.
- Responsible for preparing for upcoming order changes at least 2 hours in advance.
- Responsible for assisting Maintenance Department when necessary.
- Responsible for assisting other zones Operators when needed.
- Responsible for promoting team work throughout the plant.
- Stable work history
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Production setting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be willing to work 12hr shift
$14.00 per hour
About IH Services, Inc
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals. Join Us!!